ADMISSION NOTICE FOR REGISTRATION FOR KG-I: ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-2023
Our Lady of Fatima Convent Junior School is an English medium School owned by the Franciscan Clarist Sisters of the Most Blessed Sacrament, an unaided Minority Christian Institution catering to the children of all communities with a specific responsibility for the education of Christians.
Age criteria: Child to be in the age group of 3 ½ years - 4 ½ years in April 2022.
Application Forms will be available on our website www.ourladyfatimajuniorschool.org which can be filled and downloaded from 30th September 2021 to 5th October 2021.
Kindly fill in the Application Form and Submit the same on line after payment of the registration Fee of Rs.300/ (three hundred only)
Submission of Application Form:
The printout of duly filled Application Form with relevant documents must be submitted in the School Office between 1st to 10th October 2021
Timing: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30a.m.
Documents to be produced:
For admission to pre-primary (K.G.I), the school will follow the criteria given below:
|(a) 0 - 3 Km||10|
|(b) 3 - 8 Km||05|
|4||Children of the Staff||05|
|5||Children of Defense Personnel||05|
Short listed names will be displayed on school notice board as well as on the website, on Saturday, 23 October 2021.
Fee to be paid at the time of Admission approx. 50,000/-(including Tuition Fee for 3 months)
Kindly fill in the Application Form online as per the instructions given below.
Pre-requisites: Ensure that you have the following before you begin to fill the form.
• All required fields are to be completed and those which are not required should be filled with N/A.
• The printout of the filled Application Form should be taken on A4-size papers only.
Name and other particulars:
• All names should be spelt correctly in capital letters as they will be required in all the legal papers and CBSE record of the candidate. No change whatsoever will be made after the admission or any subsequent class regarding Date of Birth and the name.
• The Name and the Date of BirthDate of Birth of your ward written in the Application Form will remain unchanged in all her / his school records.
• Photograph: The latest photograph (taken not more than a month before the date of application) of the candidate is to be uploaded in the space (box no 1) provided for it.
• No Application Form will be available before or after the stipulated date & time.
The Management of the School reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection admission or rejection of any particular candidate. The selection procedure is designed by the Selection Committee of the school and the selection of the candidate is done by the Selection Committee.
- You are advised to fill only one online form. Duplicate Forms shall be rejected.
- No telephone call will be entertained by the school regarding the procedure of selection/admission.
- School does not have any conveyance facility for students.
- Issue of Registration forms does not imply admission.