- 1. APPRECIATIONS the good in orders.
- 2. BRAVES the challenges and difficulties of life.
- 3. Is COURTEOUS to everyone: submissive to the elders, friendly with his/her peers and gentle to the juniors.
- 4. DOES his/her best while seeking God’s blessing and others help.
- 5. ENCOURAGES others in the pursuit of common goal.
- 6. FOLLOWS high ideals and others, even when hurt to the quick.
- 7. Is always GENTLE in his/her dealing with others, even when hurt to the quick.
- 8. Is always HONEST, overcoming the urge to lie and cheat.
- 9. INSISTS on fair play: courage’s in defeat, applauding the victorious opponent.
- 10. Does not JUDGE anyone from hearsay.
- 11. Is KIND in thought, word and deed.
- 12. LENDS a helping hand at home, in school and to those in need.
- 13. MAKES stepping stones of failures.
- 14. NEVER puts off for tomorrow what he/she can do today.
- 15. OBSERVES his/her personal time-table faithfully.
- 16. Is always PUNCTUAL, Punctilious and peace loving.
- 17. Is QUICK to apologize and slow to take offence.
- 18. RESPECTS the old, the poor , disabled and the strangers.
- 19. STRIVES to develop his/her potential to the full
- 20. Is TRUTHFUL and trustworthy at any cost.
- 21. URGES the weak/lazy/less talented to emulate heroes of ordinary life.
- 22. VENERATES the image of God in every human being.
- 23. Is WILLING to accept whatever work is assigned.
- 24. YEARNS FOR THE COMMON GOOD, the good name of his/her family, school, neighbourhood, town and state,
above all, the honour and glory of the motherland.