AIMS & OBJECTIVES
As a CFMSS educational institution, the school regards education as an integral
formation of the human person for the fulfillment of her/his individual and social
responsibilities. Hence special efforts are being made to help the students.
- 1. To become mature, spiritually oriented women/men of character.
- 2. To value and judiciously use their freedom.
- 3. To be clear and firm on principles and courageous in action.
- 4. To make the right choice and the right decision when faced with conflicting situations.
- 5. To be selfless in the service of their fellow human beings, and to become agents
of needed social transformation.
- 6. To promote Indian heritage culture.
- 7. To contribute to the building up of integrated and loving families.
- 8. To analyze the impact of media and globalization on the society, family and the
- 9. To foster respect for the other religions.
- 10. To encourages participation and team spirit.
- 11. To achieve academic excellence.
- 12. To help them to acquire the right scientific temperament attitude and competency,
enabling them to respond to the need challenges of modern world.
- 13. To build awareness among them of the present day social conditions and to challenge
them to play their positive and creative role in the building up of the nation.
- 14. In all of these we are conscious of being rooted in our culture and in preserving
and passing on this rich, legacy, particularly at a time when it is assailed by
contrary influence. We also strive to make our school a model of inter-religious
harmony, peace and demonstrate that it is possible to live as brothers and sisters,
to value differences and to show care and concern to all.
- 15. This vision and the principles give our educational institutions a specific character
and set before the staff, students and parents high ideal of humanism and service
towards which they are invited continually to strive.
- 16. For the realization of its vision and objectives the society relies on the whole-hearted
co-operation of the parents, the authentic personal witness of inspiring , competent,
committed teachers and the genuine receptivity of students.