School Fees Rules
- 1. School Fees are payable through Demand Drafts (D.D.)/Cheque (preferable D.D.) to the FEDERAL BANK,483/16 Chandan Palace Jail Road, civil lines,Gurugram-122001 during banking hours. All public holidays will be holidays for the bank.
N.B.: A fine of Rs. 500/- is to be paid per bounced cheque.
- 2. Fees once paid is non-refundable.
- 3. School fees should be paid in the month and by the date indicated. A fine of Rs. 100 p.m. will be charged thereafter. No fees will be accepted after the 15th of the respective month.
All fees are to be paid as follows:
|April, May & June
|July, Aug. & Sept.
|Oct., Nov. & Dec.
|Jan., Feb. & March
- 4. Parents Should ensure that the Admission Number, Class/Section and the name of the student are duly entered on the reverse side of the cheques in order to avoid inconvenience.
- 5. Fees are subject to revision at the discretion of the Management.