- 1. Maximum co-operation between the parents and the school is necessary for drawing out the best in the child.
- 2. Parents should carry out their responsibilities as joint educator in instilling in their children respect and strict obedience for all school rules and regulations.
- 3. As the medium of instruction in this school is English, children should be certain amount of regular English conversation at home.
- 4. Periodic meetings of parents with the teachers will be arranged by the Principal in order to ensure coordination in the process of the children's education. Nothing by the Teacher on the PT register should be signed by the parents.
- 5. Parents who regularly fail to attend Parent-Teacher meetings will be deemed to be not interested in the students' education and as this is pernicious to the School in general and the student in particular, the student may be asked to discontinue.
- 6. Parents/guardians are not allowed to visit their son/daughter or the teachers in the classrooms/school premises during school hours.
- 7. Those wishing to visit the school or meet the staff of the School must first obtain permission from the Principal/School office.
- 8. Parents are expected to sign the reports, worksheets, teacher's remarks in the school diary and other similar documents so that they keep in close touch with progress of their children.